Excellent Coaching For Science & Commerce offers support for Mathematics for classes IX & X.Excellent Coaching For Science & Commerce curriculum is based on the Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation System (CCE) for 3 subjects – Mathematics, Science and English (only Grammar and Writing).
The main objectives of this program is to make the students able to :
- Know and demonstrate understanding of the concepts from the five branches of mathematics. (number, algebra, geometry and trigonometry, statistics and probability, and discrete mathematics).
- Use appropriate mathematical concepts and skills to solve problems in both familiar and unfamiliar situations including those in real-life contexts.
- Select and apply general rules correctly to solve problems including those in real-life contexts.
- Select and apply appropriate inquiry and mathematical problem-solving techniques.
- Recognize patterns.
- Describe patterns as relationships or general rules.
- Draw conclusions consistent with findings
- Justify or prove mathematical relationships and general rules.
- Use appropriate mathematical language (notation, symbols, terminology) in both oral and written explanations.
- Use different forms of mathematical representation (formulae, diagrams, tables, charts, graphs and models).
- Move between different forms of representation.
- Explain whether their results make sense in the context of the problem.
- Explain the importance of their findings.
- Justify the degree of accuracy of their results where appropriate.
- Suggest improvements to the method when necessary.
The course offered includes entire support study material, worksheets and tests.